Good Sex 2.0 Series: A Whole-Person Approach to Teenage Sexuality and God
Here you'll find tools to help you (and parents of teens) involve your students in understanding, enjoying and taking responsibility for their sexuality - all without lecturing, intimidating, or moralizing.
This curriculum gives you everything you need to help your students process and understand:
- Sexual Identity: how people think about sexuality;
- Intimacy: dating and nonsexual closeness;
- Desire: the difference between appetites and needs;
- Boundaries: how far is too far?
- Responsibility: our sexual responsibilities to God and to each other;
- Do-overs: mercy, repentance, forgiveness and restoration.
- Sex Messaging
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.