What is God doing on Sunday mornings?: Winter 2003/04
PART OF SERIES Leader Magazine: Practical. Effective. Anabaptist.
Borrowed Items Ship free with Membership
Theme: What is God doing on Sunday mornings? Contents include:
- "Looking in on Church: Impressions of a non-churchgoer" by David Roberts
- What's happening Sunday mornings? Musings from the back bench" by Paul Keim
- Attending to the neighborhood: four congregations in mission" by Angelike Dawson
- "Seamless Sunday mornings: Keeping nurture and worship together" by Sally Weaver Glick
- "Noel Santiago: Building Foundations of prayer" by Craig Pelkey-Landes
- "Pastoring God's People - Sabbatical Living" by Arthur Paul Boers
- "Guiding Worship - Unhurried worship" by Marlene Kropf
- "Forming Faith - Releasing the Youth" by Troy Watson
- "Tending Body Life - Prime time caregiving" by Anne Steckley
- "Engaging the World - Just remember my name" by Doug Klassen
- "Leader Tip: No clock in the sanctuary" by Carol Penner
- "Leader Tip: Foyer art: Ushing us in, Sending us Out" by Karmen Fehr
- "Leader Tip: Sunday Mornings or Saturday evening?" by Hugo and Doreen Neufeld
- "Leader Tip: Praying for Students" by Rod Stafford
- Worship resources for Lent, "I Will Arise and Go to Jesus" (6 services).
|Genre||Worship Series, Introductory Reference|
|Season||Lectionary Year C, All Church Seasons, Lent Season|
|Collection||Lent Worship Services in Leader|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.