Gifts to Share: School Kits, Relief Kits, Health Kits, Newborn Kits, AIDS Care Kits, Comforters
When war or natural disaster strikes, how can we make a difference? Sharing material resources through MCC is one concrete way. Includes the following:
- School kits (10 min) - A look at North American children preparing school kits and Nicaraguan children receiving them
- Relief Kits (10 min) - Features distribution in Indonesia following the tsunami, and to Iraq and the Balkans
- Health Kits (7 min) - Meet Marlene Pompilus and other children in Haiti and Mozambique as they receive health kits
- Newborn Kits (10 min) - Mothers in California assemble newborn kits for mothers in Bosnia, sharing hopes for their children's futures
- AIDS Care Kits (5 min) - See how kits are used by caregivers in Africa to bring comfort to AIDS patients
- Comforters (10 min) - Comforters become gifts to people hurt by war and natural disasters in Rwanda, Yugoslavia and El Salvador.
Public Performance Rights Included.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.