Monday Marriage: Celebrating the Ordinary
In this uplifting portrait of Christian marriage, experienced family counsellors Gerald Kaufman and Marlene Kaufman encourage spouses to discard unrealistic pop-culture fantasies of what marriage ought to look like, and to see it as a covenant between imperfect people living in the real world, the world that begins on Monday morning.
Chapter titles include:
- Weddings: Starting Marriage the Right Way
- Accepting Personality Differences
- Being Realistic About Sex
- Communicating Imperfectly
- Honouring the Marriage Covenant
- Keeping Work in its Place
- Taking Control of Free Time
|Genre||Personal Theory/Thesis, Item with Questions|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.