Sacred Children Sacred Teachers: Addressing the Future of First Nations Education
This book will
- Explore the past educational system and the present academic milieu
- Examine non-Native cultural conditioning, alternative worldviews
- Discover areas that require intervention stategies
- Study systematic forces affecting both students and educators
- Reveal suggestions on a new conceptual model of preferred characteristics that could assist educational leaders in establishing a healthy learning environment within the education system.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.