Wrapped in God's Love - A Milestone Ministry Resource: Planting Seeds of Faith, Growing Generous Hearts
Each milestone is marked by a theme and includes two aspects. These two aspects - receiving and giving - are essential components of faith formation and discipleship. The individual receives the teachings and blessings of God and in turn responds with gratitude by sharing the many gifts received from God. It is the hope that at each step along the way, faith and action will be partners in the maturing process of the child.
The opportunities to nurture faith and to respond at each milestone follow a progression, building upon the preceding level as the child increases in understanding and wisdom to embrace a stewardship of all of life.
Milestones Ministry is meant to:
- Provide welcome, a sense of belonging and acceptance in the faith community
- Develop a sense identity that is rooted in God to remind us of who and whose we are
- Nurture faith at various points along life's journey by providing opportunities for celebration and response
- Sustain partnership between the home and congregation for planting seeds of faith and growing generous hearts
- Create memories that will sustain an abundant and joyful life
- Prepare for and give meaning to significant life transitions
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.