Child's View: Spend a Day with Children around the World
Meet children from around the world and experience the sights and sounds of a typical day in their lives - from going to school to playing games to doing chores at home.
- Bangladesh (10 minutes) Have breakfast outdoors with Akey and her brother Showpawn. Weed a rice field, go to school and play games.
- Boliva (15 min) Experience the bustle of everyday life for Victor and his brother Samuel who wash windshields to earn money.
- Burkino Faso (7 min) Study with Assita at school and go to market. She learns to make Tô for supper.
- Cambodia (7 min) See the lives of Sri Neau, who lives in the city, and Sambath, who lives in the country.
- India (7 min) Watch Ronald get ready for school, taking a bath in a pond. A game of cricket is the highlight of the day.
- raq (11min) Explore with Noor as she visits the tomb of Jonah, buys pita bread at a bakery and shows her home damaged by bombs.
- Mozambique (5 min) Spend a day with Edita eating, playing going to school and washing clothes in the river.
- Serbia (5 min) Meet Sladjana whose family fled their home because of war. Now they have a new house and have made new friends.
- South Africa (9 min) Follow Tumelo to school, then home to care for his pigeons. Have a breakfast of toast and cheese paste with Janika.
- Uganda (11 min) Spend a day with Andrew and his family as he plays soccer and does chores at home.
The DVD includes a printable study guide with questions and activities--load the disc into a computer to access the file.
Public Performance Rights Included.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.