Money and the Congregation: Fall 2007
PART OF SERIES Leader Magazine: Practical. Effective. Anabaptist.
Periodical, 48 pp
Borrowed Items Ship free with Membership
Theme: Money and the Congregation.
- "The Manna Among Us" by Meg E. Cox
- "Habitual Generosity" by John H. Neufeld
- "Writing Money and Autobiographies" by Sally Weaver Glick
- "Economics for Pastors" by Mark L. Vincent
- "Creating and Managing a Benevolence Fund" by Mennonite Mutual Aid
- "Pastoring God's People - Preaching the Dreaded Stewardship Sermon" by Jim Brown
- "Forming Faith - Money at Life's Milestones" by Jeff Steckle
- "Engaging the World - Thinking Beyond the offering Plate" by Marty Lehman
- "Pondering the Word - Advent Promptings" by Jennifer Davis Sensenig
- Leader Tip: "Questions to Consider before Preaching on Stewardship" by Jim Brown
- Sidebar: "Writing Money Autobiographies" by Sally Weaver Glick
- Leader Tip: "Helping People Manage Unpaid Medical Bills" by Mennonite Mutual Aid Online
- Leader Tip: "Avoiding Affinity Fraud" by April Yamasaki
- Advent to Epiphany worship resources, "The World is About to Turn!" (6 services)
|Genre||Worship Series, Introductory Reference|
|Season||Lectionary Year A, Advent Season, Epiphany Season, All Church Seasons, Christmas Season, Epiphany Sunday|
|Collection||Advent-Christmas-Epiphany Worship Services in Leader|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.