Short-term Missions Workbook: From Mission Tourists to Global Citizens
A short-term missions experience can also involve weeks of physical and spiritual distress. An unprepared team can wreak havoc on each other and the people they intend to serve.
To get the most out of such a missions trip, you need to go prepared. Whether you are going on your own or with a team, the keys to preparation are here in Tim Dearborn's workbook. It includes:
- Concise summary of crosscultural principles
- Help in facing spiritual warfare
- Tips on avoiding a tourist mentality
- Spiritual preparation through individual or group Bible study
- 8-week course for teams to do together
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.