The Jesus Way: Small Books of Radical Faith
by David Fitch
The Jesus Way series delves into big questions about God’s work in the world. These concise, practical books are deeply rooted in Anabaptist theology. Crafted by a diverse community of internationally renowned scholars, pastors, and practitioners, The Jesus Way series helps readers deepen their faith in Christ and enliven their witness.
- Accessible Jesus-centered theology from an Anabaptist perspective
- Designed for use by individual readers, small groups, and Christian education classes
- Glossary of terms, illustrations, and discussion and reflection questions in each volume
Books in series:
- What Is the Bible and How Do We Understand It?
Dennis R. Edwards [Fall 2019]
- Why Did Jesus Die and What Difference Does It Make?
Michele Hershberger [Fall 2019]
- Why Do We Suffer and Where Is God When We Do?
Valerie G. Rempel [Spring 2020]
- What Is the Trinity and Why Does It Matter?
Steve Dancause [
- Who Are Our Enemies and How Do We Love Them?
Hyung Jin Kim Sun [Summer 2020]
- What Is God's Mission in the World and How Do We Join It?
Juan Francisco Martínez [
Spring FallSummer 2020]
- What Is the Church and Why Does It Exist?
David Fitch [Fall 2020]
- What Does Justice Look Like and Why Does God Care about It?
Judith McCartney and Colin McCartney [Fall 2020]
- What Is God's Kingdom and What Does Citizenship Look Like?
César García [Spring 2021]
- Who Was Jesus and What Does It Mean to Follow Him?
Nancy Elizabeth Bedford [Spring 2021]
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.