Close to Home Series
Do you know people who suffer in silence because they don’t know how to name and deal with a difficult personal issue such as an addiction, compulsive behavior, mental disorder, or experience of abuse?
The Close to Home brochure series is designed to help Christian caregivers support those dealing with difficult personal issues, and invite them on a journey toward wholeness.
Addressed to the one seeking help, each pamphlet includes:
- a story of someone who has moved toward healing
- basic information about the issue
- an explanation of how the Bible and Christian story address the issue
- encouragement and next steps
- Offer them and discuss them in your pastoral care visits:
- Display them in the church foyer, counseling office, or a restroom
- Give them to loved ones of those who suffer
- Distribute them as conversation-starters for adult education or support groups. Downloadable study guides available.
|Audience||Adults, Leaders, Youth|
|Publisher||Faith and Life Resources|
|Collection||2020 Pastoral Care and Mental Health, 2020 Shaping Faith in a Digital Culture|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.