Mental Health: April 2017
Theme: Mental Health
Table of Contents:
- "When mental health affects the church" by Joanne Klassen
- How should the church think about mental health?
- "Japan: Stress management for mental health" by Miwako Katanois
- "France: Churches and psychiatry: “it’s complicated”" by Alexina Yoder
- "Colombia: Churches as healing communities" by Nathan Toews and Paul Stucky
- "USA: Health of a whole person" by David Bruce Rose
- "Life from a graveyard: Intermingled Anabaptist expressions bloom in hard soil of Thailand" by Carol Tobin
- "World Fellowship Sunday: Songs, sermons and saucers" (Mennonite World Conference release)
- "The Bible still speaks, say Renewal 2027 speakers" (Mennonite World Conference release)
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.