Intersections Vol 5 Issue 2 Spring 2017: MCC Theory & Practice Quarterly
MCC, Vietnam and Legacies of War
- Peace identity in war time
- MCC and the anti-Vietnam war movement
- To love the "enemy"
- The Vietnam Mennonite Church: laying a foundation of peace in the shadow of war
- Tensions in MCC Canada's resettlement of Vietnamese refugees
- Rekindling MCC work in post-war Vietnam
- Agent Orange/Dioxin and the ongoing legacies of the Vietnam War
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.