A Common Place Series Vol 23 Issue 3 Summer 2017
- Building the future in a time of war: In Lebanon, MCC-supported education programs are reaching out to young Syrian refugees, providing space where they can continue to learn and grow.
- Yasmin Al Soufi: A teacher at an MCC-supported kindergarten talks about fleeing from Syria and teaching Syrian children in Lebanon.
- Protecting childhood: In Lebanon and elsewhere, MCC-supported programs help children heal from trauma they’ve experienced, educate them about their rights and strive to protect them from future harm.
- Of hope, resilience and loss: Five days inside Syria
- On assignment: Advocacy support worker (Latin America/Caribbean advocacy)
- Hello Lebanon
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.