A Common Place Series Vol 24 Issue 4 Fall 2018
- When the water comes: In India, MCC water projects nourish land and enhance livelihoods and health in more than a dozen rural communities.
- Sami Oram: A field worker for an MCC partner organization talks about the changes she’s seen in her community and her life.
- Catching rain, improving nutrition: In dry areas of Bolivia, MCC is helping farming families install systems to catch and store rainwater.
- Why animals matter: For the families that MCC works with around the world, the bleating of a goat or the clucking of a chicken is the sound of opportunity. A new herd or flock can be a source of affordable nourishment, a walking savings account to help cover emergencies like medical bills or one more way that farmers can eke out a living even on small pieces of land. Experience some of the ways animals are changing lives through MCC’s work.
- On assignment: Water resource workers (Bolivia).
- Hello India
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.