A Common Place Series Vol 25 Issue 2 Spring/Summer 2019
- Bringing new life to water systems and schools: In Jordan, an MCC-supported Green Schools project is not only making needed improvements to school water systems but also encouraging better care of the environment.
- Oroba Alshahwan: A primary school administrator in Jordan reflects on an MCC-supported Green Schools project and her journey in education.
- Supporting health and learning: In Nairobi, Kenya, lessons in hygiene improve health and school attendance, helping give students better chances to succeed in school.
- Preventing cholera in Haiti: In remote communities where cholera is a deadly threat, latrines and handwashing stations can literally save lives.
- On assignment: Planning coordinator (Lao People’s Democratic Republic).
- Hello Jordan
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.