Intersections Vol 7 Issue 4 Fall 2019: MCC Theory & Practice Quarterly
Conflict and humanitarian assistance
In this issue compiled by Stephanie Dyck, who works with MCC’s Lebanon and Syria program, authors discuss challenges and opportunities for MCC and its partners in South Sudan, Nigeria, Colombia, Lebanon and Syria as we seek to provide humanitarian assistance to communities devastated by war and natural hazards (and sometimes both).
- Responding to natural hazards in a conflict zone: MCC’s experience in Colombia
- Diversion and humanitarian assistance in South Sudan
- Peacebuilding and social cohesion in humanitarian response in Nigeria
- MCC’s humanitarian response to conflict in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Jordan
- Supporting local humanitarian response in Syria
- Integrating protection into psychosocial support for Syrian refugee and vulnerable Lebanese women
- Making humanitarian assistance sustainable: put women in charge
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.